In terms of career prospects and compensation, the job of media person holds a prime place on the career lists. Building up a career as media person could be rewarding in view of the growth it is experiencing in the market. A person wants stability in their life for this they always seek for a job which has fewer risks for their life as well as for their financial matters. Jobs in media houses are highly safe in this context people can earn their livelihood in the easy and safe way. For this, they need not to go through all risks which may bring loss to anyone’s life. Security is provided to people working in these organizations so that they may work without any fear.
Building Up a Career as media person
According to a recent survey conducted by CNN Money, media jobs person figures among the top ten career choice for an aspirant. With an approximate growth rate of 72% annually, building up a career as media person could be highly rewarding and that is why there are many aspirants looking forward to building up such a career in the discipline. The scope of building up a career as a media person is huge, and the demands for specialists and experts in the stream is ever on the rise. A recent survey indicates that the average annual income of media person in USA is around $90,000+.
Opening Doors of New Avenues
When an aspirant decides to pursue his or her academic career as a graduate passing out major in public relations; it could open up a number of new avenues for building up careers for the prospective candidates.
• Reasons that contribute to opening up various avenues for the aspirant candidates are that the discipline combines the attributes of mass communication and basic stream in one.
• This can enhance the quality of the life for all the aspirant candidates all over the world.
• In both public as well as in private sectors, the demands for public relations are on the rise.
• A number of companies are hiring people are debuting them for public relations training, and it is also opening up avenues for furthering their careers.
Most of the career opportunities for public relations are available in the following fields. Some of the major industries where there is scope for building up and improving a career as media person are as follows.
• Cellular industries.
• News industry.
• Genetic research and analysis wings.
• Medical and biomedical clinics.
• Rehabilitation industry.
Additional opportunities for the career aspirants are also available in the following fields.
• Sports industry.
• Manufacturing and processing industry.
• Industries using the principles of communication.
• Channels on the television industry.
• Medical imaging industry.
• Orthopedic surgeries and industries.
• Pharmaceutical industries.
• System physiology and related areas.